Find out more about steganography
- What is steganography?
- check out
commercial uses of steganographic technology;
- for hiding small messages such author identity or passwords within text,
try my poetry heuristics
for natural-language steganography (source code for Unix), which uses a very simple form of
chaffing and winnowing;
- for larger data sets there is Derek Upham's JSTEG image coder;
- For inexpensive data hiding, try stego
source code from fourmilab.ch.
Wanted: sophisticated steganographs
- "Sophisticated steganographs are now needed however since real noise in
the digital domain is rarely white noise." (-=Xenon=-) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Emmanuel C. Ifeachor and Barrie W. Jervis. Digital Signal Processing: A practical approach. Addison-Wesley, 1993.
[ go back ]